TWHBEA World Versatility Show and National Futurity Reminders
Lewisburg, TN - As the month of July approaches, the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders’ And Exhibitors’ Association (TWHBEA) is busy preparing for the World Versatility Show and National Futurity. To that end, the Association has the following reminders for all that intend to show -
• The World Versatility Show and National Futurity will be affiliated with the WHOA HIO.
• All horses must have up to date and accurate paperwork in order to show. Registry records must be up to date and accurate or the horse will not be allowed to show.
• TWHBEA is currently offering a grace period to allow members to update their registry paperwork, no matter how delinquent, without incurring any late fees. This grace period will end on July 1, 2013.
• Stall and/or camper spot reservations for the World Versatility Show and/or National Futurity can be made by calling the Walking Horse Owners’ Association at 615-494-8822.
• The judge for the balance of classes at the World Versatility Show will be Roger Hand of Ranburne, Alabama. Jenni Hogan of Chapel Hill, Tennessee, will judge Dressage.
• The judges for the National Futurity will be Jason Bachert of Grover, Missouri, Larry Martin of Bell Buckle, Tennessee and Dee Dee Miller of Lewisburg, Tennessee.
• For more information on the World Versatility Show and National Futurity please visit www.twhbea.com or call 931-359-1574.
For further details or information, please contact (931) 359-1574.