NOTICE OF NEW RULE
Under the authority of Article III, Section 15 of the By Laws, the Executive Committee has approved Corporate Rule 25 (to be published 30 days prior to taking effect) as follows:
RULE ADDED – BY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ON 5/23/2013
RULE 25: COMMITTEE SELECTION
1. The vice president of each division shall have complete discretion as to the nature, structure, and composition of his or her committee, which exists to aid that person in the performance of his or her duties. Meetings shall be called at the discretion of that vice president.
2. The vice president of each division, or his or her appointee, shall preside over and regulate committee meetings, which shall be initiated by the setting of an agenda pursuant to Roberts Rules of Order and which agenda shall be followed by all participants and guests.
3. Association members who are not members of the committee may be invited to attend and to offer comments on terms to be set by the presider. Violations of these rules shall be considered violations of the rules of the Association.
4. While the product of this Association is not confidential, matters considered in generating that work product may be deemed so. Matters deemed confidential by the presider shall remain confidential. Breaches of confidentiality shall be considered violations of the rules of this Association.
5. The presiding vice president shall have discretion to remove committee members or other participants from any meeting, and/or to refer any violation of these rules to the Enforcement Division for further action.
For further details or information, please contact (931) 359-1574.