TWHBEA DISTANCE PROGRAM
Click here for Distance Program Entry Form
The TWHBEA Distance Program is designed for the pleasure riding enthusiast who enjoys the benefits gained from trail riding on a regular basis. Hours obtained do not have to be on organized rides, they can simply be on trails around your farm. If you enjoy riding atop your Tennessee Walking Horse then saddle up with TWHBEA and join the Trail Riders Distance Program!
• To obtain hours, both owner and rider must be current members of TWHBEA.
• All riding must be done on trails, arena riding and lesson hours are not eligible.
• Ride length is determined by time in one half hour increments after the first hour.
• Log books must be sent in by October 1 for High Point Awards
• 50 hours – Jacket Patch
• 100 hours – Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Cap
• 250 hours – Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Horn Bag
• 500 hours – Chevron Bar and Engraved Halter
• 1,000 hours– Chevron Bar and Insulated Jacket
• 1,500 hours– Chevron Bar and Insulated Saddle Bags
• 2,000 hours– Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Saddle Pad
• 3,500 hours– TBD
• 5,000 hours– TBD
• 7,500 hours– TBD
• 10,000 hours– TBD
For more information on this program contact: