TWHBEA DISTANCE PROGRAM
Click here for Distance Program Application
The TWHBEA DISTANCE PROGRAM is designed for the pleasure riding enthusiast who enjoys the benefits gained from trail riding on a regular basis. All previously attained hours in the Easy Rider Program will be rolled over into the Distance Program.
• To obtain hours, both owner and rider must be current members of TWHBEA.
• All riding must be done on trails, arena riding and lesson hours are not eligible.
• Ride length is determined by time in one half hour increments after the first hour.
• Log books must be sent in by November 1 for High Point Awards
• 50 hours – Jacket Patch
• 100 hours – Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Cap
• 250 hours – Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Horn Bag
• 500 hours – Chevron Bar and Engraved Halter
• 1000 hours– Chevron Bar and Insulated Jacket
• 1500 hours– Chevron Bar and Insulated Saddle Bags
• 2000 hours– Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Saddle Pad
For more information on this program contact: