TWHBEA Open Gaited Distance Program
Click here for Application
Designed for the pleasure trail riding enthusiast riding a non-registered Gaited Horse.
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
• Contact TWHBEA and join for a new membership rate of $35 or an associate membership rate of $45.
• Owner and Rider must be current members of TWHBEA
• Horse must be of any gaited breed, or combination thereof, but does not need to be registered.
• Participants will compete only in this division of the TWHBEA Trails Program.
• Open Gaited Log Books must be in the TWHBEA office by November 1st for High Point Awards.
• 25 hours – Welcome and promotional bag
• 50 hours – Jacket Patch
• 100 hours – Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Cap
• 250 hours – Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Horn Bag
• 500 hours – Chevron Bar and Engraved Halter
• 1000 hours– Chevron Bar and Insulated Jacket
• 1500 hours– Chevron Bar and Insulated Saddle Bags
• 2000 hours– Chevron Bar and TWHBEA Saddle Pad
“Open Gaited Distance Program” horse and rider combination of the year most hours accumulated wins a GPS Navigation System!
For more information about this program: