TWHBEA Trails Program
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE:
(Click on each program for INFORMATION and APPLICATIONS )
• Distance Program
• Endurance Program
• Limited Distance Program
• Competitive Trail Riding Program
• Trail Volunteer Award
• Trail Promotion Award
• Trail Registration Program
• Open Gaited Distance Program
• Orienteering Program
The TWHBEA TRAILS PROGRAM is designed to recognize trail riding enthusiasts who enjoy spending quality time on the trail and competing in trail events.
• Owners and riders must be members in good standing of the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders’ and Exhibitors’ Association (TWHBEA) during the time the hours are accumulated.
• Any number of TWHBEA registered horses may be entered by a member.
• Hours or mileage logged in one ride can not be recorded toward multiple programs. (For example: Mileage and hours from an Endurance Ride can not be recorded toward Distance Program hours.)
• All riding must be done on trails, arena riding and lesson hours are not eligible.
• TWHBEA trail ride awards recognize the highest scoring TWH on approved trail rides. Approved trail rides include those sanctioned by National and International trail ride associations (AERC, NATRC, etc) or those approved by TWHBEA.
• Log pages can be downloaded from the TWHBEA website for each event (Orienteering, Trail Promotion & Trail Registration.) However it is suggested that each Trail Program participant keep copies of these pages which are submitted for backup.
• Log books or pages can be mailed monthly or whenever you complete a level.
• TWHBEA Trail Program Log Books or pages must be sent in by November 1st. Separate log books or pages must be used for each horse.
• Participants in the Distance Prorgam and Open Gaited Distance Program must utilize the log books provided by TWHBEA. Log books are provided to participants upon enrollment in programs.
• TWHBEA will be collaborating with organized trail associations on point tabulations for Competitive Trail Riding. Endurance and Limited Distance Program points will be tracked through AERC & SEDRA.
• Trail programs year runs November 2nd – November 1st.
TWHBEA members must fill out an application for each program.
If you are enrolling in the Orienteering, Trail Promotion or Trail Registration programs include your request for Log Pages with your application, or simply download event log pages as you attend different events.
For More information, please contact: