About Voice™ Magazine
Let Voice™ magazine, the official breed journal of the Tennessee Walking Horse industry, tell your story to a rich and responsive market. Voice's colorful format of walking horse editorial content reaches more than 12,000 homes 9 times each year with a tremendous impact.
Voice™ circulation reflects that 34% of its readers are in the 35-44 year old segment, with 41% in the $40,000 to $79,000 and 21% in the $80,000 and above income levels. Educationally and occupationally, 47% of the entire circulation are college graduates and 61% of household heads are within a professional, technical or managerial occupation. Many CEO's, presidents and other top-level executives are included in the latter group.
Additionally, in terms of walking horse investment (including equipment), our survey also showed 31% reporting $100,000 or more in investment. Consider letting the Voice™ speak for you to this special market!
- Annual Household Income: $40,000 - $79,000.
- 30.5% have income in excess of $100,000.
- 1.7% earn $1,000,000 or more. Education:
- 50% are college graduates.
- 61% have occupations within a professional, technical, or managerial field.
- Age: The highest concentration of age, 34%, is between the ages of 35 and 44 years.
- Occupation: 87.5 are employed primarily outside the walking horse industry.
- Home Ownership: 89.8% own their homes. 68.6% own farms; 16.8% own between 6-10 acres.
- Horse Ownership: On the average, readers own 5.3 registered Tennessee Walking Horses.